Get the "Inside Scoop" on new and innovative products new to the market. Come to The Shopper's Insider for information direct from the manufacturers themselves!



Monday, April 5, 2010

Apple IPod Touch Deals

Ok this product isn't new to the market but the fact that you can get a DEAL or DISCOUNT on one, is amazing! I was very excited to see how affordable the Apple ipod Touch has gotten (because I was given one as a gift from an old boyfriend when it first came out and then had to give it back when we broke up) and I am excited I can buy one for myself and keep it forever! yay!

Apple iPod touch 8 GB (3rd Generation) NEWEST MODEL


So I just had to share these Apple iPod touch DEALS that are on Amazon.com right now.  You really don't realize how great having an ipod is until you have to give yours back! I loved having it at the gym, riding on the train, or just traveling passenger in a long car ride.  What I think makes the iPod Touch special, is the fact that it stores 1,750 songs and10,000 photos.  I really liked being able to connect to the internet and browse websites too.  But most importantly is its size.  I could never have one of those mini mp3 players because I know for a fact that I would lose it, and you really can't see anything on that mini teeny tiny screen!   Yes, this is a case where bigger is better!




I just overall loved how easy it was to use and navigate and I am so happy to have my baby back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment